Provision of a topographic description and height of a benchmark, on paper and/or in digital form
|Name||Provision of a topographic description and height of a benchmark, on paper and/or in digital form.|
|Legal basis||Article 22 of the Geodesy and Cartography Act; Art. 49i, para 1, item 10 of Tariff № 14 for the fees collected in the system of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works and by the regional governors.|
|Competent authority||Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Agency - Geocartfund|
|Method of requesting||On the spot: at Geokartfund's reception;Via Internet - by email or on-line application form or the Cadastral Administrative Information System|
|Form of request and necessary documents/ information||Application.
The application must indicate:
- number (from the National Levelling Network or UELN) of the benchmark,
- number and class of the level line,
- number of the polygon.
|Content of the result||1. UELN and/or NLN number of the benchmark;
2. Geodetic (ellipsoidal) coordinates of the benchmark;
3. Level line and polygon numbers;
4. Type, class and description of the benchmark;
5. Distances between benchmarks in case of provision of more than one consecutive benchmarks;
6. Normal height and / or geo-potential number of the benchmark and the relative height or vertical systems;
7. Year of levelling;
8. Present status of the benchmark, if available.
|Form of provision||In digital form: PDF format and /or on paper|
|Delivery Method||On the spot: at Geokartfund's reception; Via Internet - by email or cloud-based computer file transfer services; By courier service of choice and at the expense of the applicant.|
|Price||BGN 10.00 per benchmark;
In case the service is requested and received only electronically, the fee is reduced by 30%.
|Execution Period||Up to 14 days from the date of payment of the due fee.|
|Note||Provided materials/data may be used only for the purposes for which they have been ordered. They cannot be circulated, disseminated or conceded to third persons unless this is provided on the basis of concluded contract with the Agency for geodesy, cartography