Project: "Creation of digital cadastral data and development of electronic administrative services of GCCA"
Project: "Creation of digital cadastral data and development of electronic administrative services of GCCA", Administrative contract № BG05SFOP001-1.002-0005-С01/16.01.2017, grant under the Operational Program "Good Governance"
ü Total project cost: 12 651 347,00 BGN
ü Implementation period: 20 June 2016 – 31 December 2018
ü Project objectives:
Overall objective: Achieving high sustainability, transparency and interoperability of cadastral data systems, as well as providing eGovernment connectivity with eServices.
1. Completion and improvement of cadastral registers by:
- creation of a cadastral map and cadastral registers in digital form of 96 pcs. settlements with an area of 10 215 ha;
- removal of a clear factual error in a territory covering a minimum of 80 000 ha.
2. Improvement of the Cadastre Information Systems, including:
- upgrade of cadastre systems - 2 pcs;
- improvement of working processes for provision of administrative electronic services - 8 pcs;
- development of new electronic services - 3 pcs.;
- creation of software and structured GIS database of water infrastructure for pilot projects.
ü Target groups:
- Central Administration - GCCA and Cadastral Offices, Registry Agency and Registry Offices, Ministry of Agriculture and Food and Agriculture Offices;
- The end users of the administrative services of GCCA - citizens and businesses;
- Regional and municipal administrations.
ü Project activities:
1. Creation of a cadastral map and cadastral registers in digital form;
2. Removal of a clear factual error in non-urbanized territory;
3. Pilot recruitment and structuring of specialized digital data of underground water and sewerage infrastructure;
4. Improvement of the work processes for provision of electronic administrative services and development of the information systems of the cadastre;
5. Training of internal and external institutional users;
6. Information and communication.
ü Expected results:
1. Completion of cadastral registers (4 pieces) with digital data for 96 pcs. settlements with an area of 10 215 ha;
2. Improvement of the cadastral registers (4 pieces) by elimination of a clear factual error in a non-urbanized area with an area of at least 80 000 ha with an affected area of 1 680 ha;
3. Created software and structured GIS database of water and sewerage infrastructure for pilot projects;
4. Upgraded four registers (according to Article 30, paragraph 1 of the Cadastre and Land Register Act) through:
- Upgraded cadastre systems – 2 pcs.;
- Advanced workflows for provision of administrative electronic services – 8 pcs.;
- Creation of new e-services – 3 pcs. related to:
• Restriction zones;
• Historical reference of the cadastre at a time;
• Consultation on draft amendments to CMCR;
- Digitized documents - 18 million pages;
5. A minimum 600 trained.representatives of the target groups. Increased professional competence and awareness of the provision of electronic cadastral services through the CIS and raising the administrative capacity of the target groups in relation to the PCIA and the applicable legal framework;
6. Two held press conferences for 50 people. Production and distribution of advertising and information materials. Publications in national published editions - 2 pcs.
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Operational Program "Good Governance", co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.